1. I got this Deadstock faux leather top off Isabella Vrana on Depop. I love her store and this piece snatches my waist and makes me feel sexy.
2. This was one of the first pieces I got off Depop when I had a different account so I can’t remember who I got it from, but I feel this piece was really a turning point in how I got so interested in reselling. It’s crazy to me that this is made by topshop which nowadays just wouldn’t be my style at all.
3. I’ve only worn these Miss Sixty trousers once and this was a great reminder that I need to take them out more. The side cut out is just too fun. I got these in Nine Crows in Dublin.
4. This is a Deadstock real silk slip that I have stocked on my store , but I had to keep one for myself. It’s just so 90s and so comfortable and looks good with heels or goth boots.
5. I actually sold this piece on MPV but I have to include it. This is a vintage Mickeys Nightmare tank top I sold on my store. When I sourced this it was such a proud moment and the girl who bought it was so perfect… I don’t know it just made me proud!